From Chaotic Software:
MP3 Rage is the definitive collection of tools for MP3 enthusiasts with a Macintosh running Mac OS 9 or Mac OS X. You can edit ID3 tags, analyze MP3's and adjust their sound volume automatically to play at similar levels, export MP3 files to AIFF format for burning CD's, play MP3 files, catalog, organize, rename, find, and change thousands of MP3 files and their ID3 tags quickly and painlessly.
What's new in this version: Fixed problem in QuickEdit window trying to change the file from having no tags to a ID3v2 version tag.
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Organize & edit MP3, AAC, FLAC, BWF, AIFF, WAV, EXIF, Ogg Vorbi...
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Export iTunes playlists to various formats.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Mix the music.
- MP3 ripper/encoder using the LAME algorithm.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Webcam downloader, continuously download a single url.
- Listen to free Internet radio.