Kathleen's Diet Planner is professional nutrition, diet, and exercise software that empowers you to take control of your diet for better health, fitness, and weight loss. It contains the expanded USDA 20 and CNF 2007b food databases with 45,941 food entries showing 153 nutrients. Build meal plans and recipes. Track daily food intake and analyze what you've eaten. Also tracks exercise, blood pressure, ketosis, measurements, medications, cholesterol, blood glucose levels, or anything you'd like. Includes the popular Report Builder Enterprise reporting module with which you can design your own reports. The progress tracker chart displays up to 15 items on the same chart at one time. Export most grids and all reports to various formats including Excel, HTML, XML, and PDF.
Version 14.6 fixed the net calories report, net calories chart and added a prompt for resetting the chart.
What's new in this version: Version 14.6 fixed the net calories report, net calories chart and added a prompt for resetting the chart.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Browse the Web with speed and an elegant interface.
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Surf the Web with the latest Microsoft browser for Windows XP o...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Play MPEG-4 movies with AAC sound with latest version of Apple'...
- Analyze the nutritional value of your recipes, meals, snacks, a...
- Count your carbs, calories, fitness progress, logs your weight,...
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Best diet planner ever - Great customer service"
Version: Kathleen's Diet Planner 14.6
Easy to add new foods or to use the standard government databases from the US and Canada.
Detailed and very adaptable to one person or 20 or more. Easy to copy meals, foods or meals for a day to anybody else's diet or to a new day for one person. The Favorite foods table is easy to modify for one's own kitchen but the huge database of foods from both Canadian and US sources is there if I want complete nutrition that goes way beyond food labels for something. It is easy to add a food from there to the favorite foods lists.
The program also tracks exercise, blood glucose, cholesterol, medications, blood pressure, and many other variables for all sorts of circumstances. It can be as detailed or as simple as one wishes.
Customer service is excellent and the author often adds requests from customers to the software.
This is the program for anybody who takes their diet or the diets of others seriously. Nothing else even comes close.
I can't think of any negatives. I've used it on a daily basis over many versions of Windows for years and I've not found parts of the program that break. It is very stable. There are very few programs I have kept over several versions and multiple platforms - only Quicken Premium is in the same league and I'm not so sure about the latest Quicken. :)
I've never met the author of the program except for a few exchanged emails but he has always met my suggestions or gotten me easily back in operation after a computer disaster. I can't think of another software company that has treated me so well and I have dealt with many as a computer professional.
I am a retiree and have been using the program for years since version 14. It works well for anyone who can handle Excel, Access or other standard database software. I've even converted my doctor to being a chart person - he now adds the charts I provide to my file.