From Purple Pineapple:
JournalStar allows you to write a personal journal on your home computer. Add pictures, specify fonts, etc. in your journal entries. Password protect your journal and easily apply industry standard encryption to your journal. You can also attach files to journal entries.Use it to log tasks done at work or just for personal use. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Download various files from Usenet Newsgroups.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Generate forecasts on who will win the World Cup from your desk...
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Find and remove duplicate photos from your PC.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Protect your files with encryption.