From Purple Pineapple:
JournalStar allows you to write a personal journal on your home computer. Add pictures, specify fonts, etc. in your journal entries. Password protect your journal and easily apply industry standard encryption to your journal. You can also attach files to journal entries.Use it to log tasks done at work or just for personal use. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Combine your Web browsing, note taking, and scheduling function...
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- View internsl and external IP address, hostname, and MAC addres...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Maintain your computer and personal privacy.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Keep up your diary in electronic form.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Get a journal and diary application.
- Recover and download patent from around the world.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Manage your day to day tasks, expenses, and appointments.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Display an alarm clock on your desktop.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Manage electronic version of your personal diary or journal.
- Keep your diary or journal on your PC.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Keep a private diary, journal, or log for personal or business ...