What's new in this version:
- 90% new code, compared to ircle 3.1.2. Moving towards object oriented model and MVC architecture.
- Supports UTF-8 all over. This means ircle can display foreign script systems, and you can type in any foreign script as well.
- Much larger text buffer (uses MLTE from Apple now).
- Removed (*a lot of*) heritage code for OS 9, OS X 10.0 through OS X 10.2.
- New Preferences and window layouts.
- Added search field in server list, and channel list, lik... See all new features »