Ircle is a Macintosh program to use IRC (Internet Relay Chat). IRC enables you to talk with typed messages, in realtime, to other Internet users around the world. IRC is organized in channels on a specific topic. You can also talk privately with someone. On average there are thousands of users and channels on the big IRC networks.
What's new in this version:
- 90% new code, compared to ircle 3.1.2. Moving towards object oriented model and MVC architecture.
- Supports UTF-8 all over. This means ircle can display foreign script systems, and you can type in any foreign script as well.
- Much larger text buffer (uses MLTE from Apple now).
- Removed (*a lot of*) heritage code for OS 9, OS X 10.0 through OS X 10.2.
- New Preferences and window layouts.
- Added search field in server list, and channel list, like the... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Video chat/calling tool; see up to 6 friends at once.
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- Looking to open those frustrating Microsoft Outlook MSG files o...
- Google, Skype, Yahoo, MSN, AIM, Jabber, Facebook, SMS, Fax, and...
- Copy to, move to, or open a recently used mailbox.
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- Access your Infusionsoft data from Apple Mail.
- Add DSP effects to any Mac application with audio content.
- Add functionality for Apple Mail signatures.
- Remind yourself to include e-mail attachments if you forget.
- Auto record Skype phone and video calls.
- Generate short links for Twitter by dragging media to your menu...
- Instant messaging tool.
- IRC chat client for Internet meeting rooms.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Localized version.
- Collapse Apple Mail into compact windows that don't take away y...
- Control camera settings from iChat, Skype and other apps.
- Keep track of Internet traffic volume.
- Easy-to-use IRC bot.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: