Ircle is a Macintosh program to use IRC (Internet Relay Chat). IRC enables you to talk with typed messages, in realtime, to other Internet users around the world. IRC is organized in channels on a specific topic. You can also talk privately with someone. On average there are thousands of users and channels on the big IRC networks.
What's new in this version:
- 90% new code, compared to ircle 3.1.2. Moving towards object oriented model and MVC architecture.
- Supports UTF-8 all over. This means ircle can display foreign script systems, and you can type in any foreign script as well.
- Much larger text buffer (uses MLTE from Apple now).
- Removed (*a lot of*) heritage code for OS 9, OS X 10.0 through OS X 10.2.
- New Preferences and window layouts.
- Added search field in server list, and channel list, lik... See all new features »