Freeware handy tool designed for online research and easy way to save web pages from Internet Explorer, Firefox, Mozilla browsers. Collect HTML snippets, generate bibliographies, edit snippets and export to CHM, PDF, HTML, RSS, MHT formats. Can be used as electronic book solution. You can create electronic books using snippets captured from different Web-sites and source.
Version 2.22 is a bug fixing release.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Learn and understand online dating.
- Generate HTML pedigrees and store information.
- Find best available prices when shopping online.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Securely share HTML documents between network users.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Find and extract tables from Web sites.
- Develop your own Web site with images and unlimited information...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Display directory information of online ZIP-archives and downlo...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Transform your PDF files into a single HTML document.
- Search and download information from various snoring Web sites.
- Build your own Web site.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Learn about the latest online threats.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Get tracking information quickly and easily.