Freeware handy tool designed for online research and easy way to save web pages from Internet Explorer, Firefox, Mozilla browsers. Collect HTML snippets, generate bibliographies, edit snippets and export to CHM, PDF, HTML, RSS, MHT formats. Can be used as electronic book solution. You can create electronic books using snippets captured from different Web-sites and source.
Version 2.22 is a bug fixing release.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Learn and understand online dating.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Generate HTML pedigrees and store information.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Find best available prices when shopping online.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Securely share HTML documents between network users.
- Find and extract tables from Web sites.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Develop your own Web site with images and unlimited information...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Display directory information of online ZIP-archives and downlo...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Transform your PDF files into a single HTML document.
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Perform multi-dimensional analysis with dynamic SQL generation.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Search and download information from various snoring Web sites.
- Build your own Web site.