IPHost Network Monitor is a distributed network and server monitoring software. This tool allows monitoring of websites and intranet applications, mail, database (Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL, ODBC) and other servers, network equipment and other resources inside and outside your network. Remote Network Agents enable monitoring of resources in multiple separate networks. Performance and other counters on Windows computers can be monitored via WMI, on UNIX/Linux systems via SNMP. Supported protocols are HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, ODBC, PING, and more. Web Transaction monitor for end-to-end web applications and e-commerce sites monitoring. SNMP MIB browser with SNMP SET support. SNMP traps monitor for immediate alerts on event. You can also use any Nagios plugin to monitor what you need with IPHost Network Monitor. Alerts by email, SMS, Jabber, ICQ, AOL, SNMP SET, play sound or by execution of a program. Administrator tools provided. Daily, weekly, monthly automatic reports (summary, trend, problem) for any monitor, host or group. Reports for custom period and visual alerts in web interface.
What's new in this version: Added Internet Explorer engine to Web Transaction Monitor, support for the internationalized domain names and much more.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Monitor websites and intranet applications.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Monitor connectivity and device availability of your network.
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Monitor your network infrastructure and IT systems 24x7.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Add encryption and secure methods to your network files.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Access files over TCP/IP network on PC.
- Troubleshot and solve issues with your network on PC.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Turn your PC into a hot spot.
- Allow you to connect to and control your devices.
- Track Windows ARP cache without requiring a MAC address.
- Collect network inventory data and create customizable reports.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.