From AlphaOmega Software:
You want to display your current IP address in the menu bar? You want to display your user name, your computer name, the IP address, the subnet mask and the MAC address of each of your network interface at the same time? You want your Mac to automatically send an email or upload a file through FTP when one of your IP addresses changes?
Then IP Address Menu is what you need!
IP Address Menu allows you to display your current IP address (and other information) in the menu bar and to notify you of changes by email or FTP.
- It displays an icon or your current IP address in the right side of the menu bar.
- It displays your user name, your computer name, the IP address, the subnet mask and the MAC address of each of your network interface in the menus.
- It can display your external IP address (when connected to the Internet through a router).
- You can copy them to the clipboard by selecting them.
- It can automatically send an email or upload a file through FTP with all this information and the new IP address when it detects that one of your IP addresses has changed.
- This can be useful for example if you want to be notified when your remote Mac has changed of IP address because of an internet reconnection.
- You can configure the subject and the body of the emails sent.
- You can configure the name and the content of the file uploaded through FTP.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Polish, Russian, Traditional Chinese and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
What's new in this version:
- A full recompilation has been made to be compatible with Lion.
- A full recompilation has been made again as Universal Binary to keep being compatible with both old (PowerPC) Macs and recent (Intel) Macs.
- Minor bugs have been corrected.
- The "How to intall it?" paragraph of the documentation has been updated to explain how to install and launch the application in particular under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion:
Under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, if y... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Accept TCP connections on a configured port and reflect them to...
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Monitor and email changes to your Mac's internal and external I...
- Measure the distance your mouse covers.
- Translate web pages while you navigate.
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.
- Shows your internal or external IP.
- ASCII Viewer allows you to display the full ASCII table and the...
- Internet gateway connects SnapMail 3 networks to the net.