From Jeremy Marchand:
Hobiconer lets you compose, import or export icons in many formats : Apple icns, Microsoft ico, CandyBar iContainer, bitmap (png or tiff). Features:
Compose your icon by simply dropping images on a representations (optional copy to other sizes). - Compose quickly : drag multiples images at once with different sizes and then the app will complete all sizes by choosing the image that best fits each of them. - Manage several icons in one project. - Batch import and export .icns (512x512 MacOSX Leopard), .ico (Windows Vista 256x256), .png, .tiff and even iContainer files - Use created icns directly in finder's inspector. - Background color selector to check the appearance of your creation in different context: luminosity mode, custom color, transparent (checkerboard) - Built in dock preview.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Convert images to icons or icons to images.
- Quick Look plugin for Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe swatch Excha...
- Make an icon with multiple sizes from any image.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Compose an icon from two images.
- Convert image files into 128x128 icons.
- Shows pic info/opens picture with any app.
- Use visual file browser with preview feature within Adobe InDes...
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.