GoodSync is an easy, secure, and reliable way to automatically synchronize and back up your photos, MP3s, and important files. Backing-up and/or synchronizing your critical documents is as easy as one click, and can also be scheduled using a variety of automatic options. True bi-directional file synchronization prevents any data loss. Good Sync can be used to synchronize data between your desktop PC and laptop, home and office computers, computer and removable devices (USB Key, Flash Drive, CDRW disc), over a local network or the Internet.
What's new in this version:
- CopyACL: fix CopyACL (done as CopyTime) did not work for empty folders.
- On File Change: Allow %VAR% in sync folder paths.
- Error Codes: fix them, so that GSTP error codes ae compatible between versions.
- Office 365 and OneDrive Pro: register grvopen:// protocol handler, so that clicking Sync button in Office365 web site creates sync job with proper URLs.
- Office 365, OneDrive Bsns: delete token when we get 'invalid audience' error.