GoodSync is an easy, secure, and reliable way to automatically synchronize and back up your photos, MP3s, and important files. Backing-up and/or synchronizing your critical documents is as easy as one click, and can also be scheduled using a variety of automatic options. True bi-directional file synchronization prevents any data loss. Good Sync can be used to synchronize data between your desktop PC and laptop, home and office computers, computer and removable devices (USB Key, Flash Drive, CDRW disc), over a local network or the Internet.
What's new in this version:
- DAV: improve parsing of Propfind results, to get listing from on-compliant servers.
- FTPS: retry full FTP connect upon errors when switching to SSL.
- MTP: provide our own name if device does not return DeviceFriendlyName.
- Job Names: trim leaading and trailing spaces, limit names to 99 characters.
- Job Export to TIX: do not output default values of fields.
- User Stop: speed up User Stop of sockets by sending RST packet.
- gsyn... See all new features »