From Media Freeware:
The user interface of the Video to Gif converter is not that appealing to the eye even after several glances. This is definitely an area where there is much needed improvement to be made. The good thing is that this is the only aspect of the software that is worth complaining about. All the other areas from performance to efficiency are without any flaws and should be greatly commended. Its great qualities overshadow it's below par appearance that will for starters fail to attract potential consumers. This appearance might also to some extent make it look complex to use even thought this is entirely not the case.
The numerous options and buttons on display only serve to increase your efficiency and convenience when using the software. The top part only shows the user the processes involved when using the Video to Gif converter. There is a 'browse video' button that allows users to select the various video in the system that they wish to select and convert to Gif. You can also adjust the overall height and width of the final output. You can also leave it at default if you aren't sure about the specifications. You should then click on the 'next' button to progress to the other step. You can also shut down and stop the process by clicking on the 'Quit' button.
Using this software is quite easy once you get used to it. It's very ideal and allows users to toy around with the final output or image. This is possible since the user can adjust the color of the image, reduce height and width of the image and indicate the speed of the processed gif image. You can also trim the video to make it shorter or longer. It's a software that you must download today irrespective of whether or not you know about Gif images. The process of learning is fun, easy and worth your time and attention.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
- Back up media to Blu-ray discs and access your media via HTTP p...
- Record video on your screen or with a webcam.
- Add watermarks to your videos.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Convert MTS and other popular video/audio files to any video an...
- Convert MKV videos to AVI, WMV, FLV, MP4 for playback on popula...
- Convert all video/audio formats with high definition and top sp...
- Convert general videos and HD videos to your desired HD formats...
- Convert video file to animated GIF.
- Burn videos to DVD disc or generate ISO files.
- Create high quality GIF animation files from video clips.
- Capture frames from video files and convert them to GIF or JPEG...
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Convert your videos to different video file formats.
- Create animated GIF images with ease.
All versions:4.1 stars
out of 18 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"An interesting and fun tool"
Version: Free Video to GIF Maker 1.0
The Free Video to GIF Maker is an interesting tool and once people get used to it, using it is quite fun. I found this tool is absolutely free; not even registration is required and anybody can go to the website and download it. Using this software is also easy and there are so many options available that it can be confusing. The conversion happens quickly and quality is maintained. All in all, a great tool and one can have so much fun with it. Quality standard is high even though the tool is free
Can do with better user interface but function wise it is great
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content