From 10-Strike Software:
FTPrint allows you to print text files under Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000 in a printer's text mode. Usually, when printing text files under Windows, printer operates in a graphics mode. For dot-matrix and ink-jet printers text mode printing is faster than graphics and more economical. SAVE TIME AND MONEY! If your printer is dot-matrix (or ink-jet) and your text doesn't contain complex formatting (source code, documentation, logs, books, etc), print it with FTPrint.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Universal 3D file viewer.
- Prints serial numbers on a size media compatible with your Wind...
- Print any document to online flash flipping book.
- Create your own CAD program and export and import files in any ...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Create, view, enhance, and convert PDF files.
- Keep track of printing activity across a network.
- Construct home movies from captured digital video on your Windo...
- Use command line for PDF split, merge, encrypt, stamp, and book...
- Optimize printer toner and ink consumption and double cartridge...