Exifer is a software with which you can manage the metadata (EXIF/IPTC) of pictures taken by digital cameras. Often image processing software destroys metadata when saving files, with Exifer you can create a backup of the metadata before editing it in any software, and restore it back into the processed file very easily. Features: Supports EXIF and IPTC data in JPEG and TIFF files; Reading and displaying of makernotes by Canon, Casio, Fuji, Minolta, Nikon and Olympus; Backing up, restoring and comparing metadata (EXIF/IPTC); Editing of metadata; Inserting EXIF data from THM files; Creating/inserting/rotating EXIF thumbnails (for JPEG files only); Customizeable view of metadata; Export/import of metadata (CSV, Canto Cumulus, descript.ion files); Renaming and redating with various formats; Lossless rotation; Cropping.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed some EXIF makernote fields
- When adding watermarks in batch mode for more than one image, the inserted data will always has been taken from the first image only.
- Creating and removing thumbnails didn't work.
- Exifer created an empty file c:\exifer.txt.
- Empty date fields has been exported as 12/30/1899 to CSV.