CNET Editors' review
Easy Date Converter provides users with an opportunity to take two dates and calculate how many days separate them. While effective, this program's flood of options may make it more intimidating than it actually is.
The program's main screen will certainly overwhelm many users upon first glance with a cluttered collection of fillable fields and radio buttons all representing various aspects of the program's calendar. A trip to Easy Date Converter's online Help file is not out of the question in order to acclimate yourself to all the various options. The program's options are not entirely for nothing, though. Most are there to make the program reflect the calendar you are most comfortable with. At the core of this program, when you strip away the dizzying customizations, are simply places to input two dates. The program quickly reveals how many days separate both days with the push of a button.
Easy Date Converter's features are what make this program so customizable and confusing. Users can do everything from eliminating weekends from their calculations to discovering the Hermetic Leap Week Date. While most of these extras are unnecessary and many users will just want to keep the default choices, they are available for those who need them. While the program is overwhelming with its options and the trial only lets users calculate dates up to 2008, it performs its job well enough for us to recommend it to anyone needing a quick date calculation.
From Hermetic Systems:
Designed for easy performance of date calculations. Adds or subtracts a number of days or months to a date, calculates the number of days between two dates and converts among Gregorian dates, Julian dates, ISO 8601 Week dates, Hermetic Leap Week dates, Julian day numbers and ordinal dates of the form yyyy-ddd. Weekend days may be included or excluded. Program is bilingual: English and German.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Put a flexible date calculator in your System Tray.
- Improve your system tray time/date capabilities.
- Calculate time and date with many features.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Add professional-looking customized calendars to any applicatio...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Learn what a current day is according to the lunar calendar.
- Compute the date in in unixtime or normal date format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- View the time, day, and date in different colors and fonts in t...
- Display the date on your desktop.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Customize and update your organizers with multiple features.
- Convert dates between usual and historical calendars.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- View the current date.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: