From LAJ Design:
With DropWaterMark, add a watermark to your images easily. Just setup your watermark and start to watermark images.
- Configure your watermark
- Replace the image or make a new image
- Mark entire folders at a time
- Save multiple watermark setups
- No Try window
- Excellent support
What's new in this version:
- Fixed RAW images loading
- More bug fixes
More Products to Consider
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows, part of iLife '11.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Create web photo albums with slideshows of your images.
- Create, alter and manipulate photos.
- Split, combine, reorder PDFs; overlay/edit images/text in PDFs.
- Adds your personal invisible watermark to the image.
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Add watermark, resize, and optimize hundreds of photos.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Control photoshop from automator.
- PDF, PostScript & image viewer.
- Image/movie viewing app for most formats.
- Displays magnified view of cursor surroundings.
- Image editor focusing on simplicity.
- Create effective graphs from data and expressions.
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- Convert and view mac wmf images.
- Administration of software projects.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Create, edit, and enhance images.
- Create multiple iPhoto libraries, copy photos, merge libraries,...
- Helps prepare for and observe a solar eclipse.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: