From LAJ Design:
With DropWaterMark, add a watermark to your images easily. Just setup your watermark and start to watermark images.
- Configure your watermark
- Replace the image or make a new image
- Mark entire folders at a time
- Save multiple watermark setups
- No Try window
- Excellent support
What's new in this version:
- New easy setup (quickly configure your watermark with the most common options).
- Transparency option for image on image
- Many fixes
More Products to Consider
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Adds your personal invisible watermark to the image.
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Make your images look beautiful and realistic.
- Browse, view, tag and share images and galleries.
- Convert your images to various formats.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Displays magnified view of cursor surroundings.
- Create effective graphs from data and expressions.
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- Administration of software projects.
- View comic and manga images.
- Sync iPhoto libraries across computers (was iPhotoSync).
- Helps prepare for and observe a solar eclipse.
- Add a watermark to your images.
- Automation tool for various system tasks.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: