DroPic! is made for easily shrinking images to a reasonable size for www display or email attachment.
Today's multi-megapixel digital cameras generally produce pictures which are way too large for a simple presentation in an email attachment or on a web page. This kind of scaling is of course easily done with standard applications like Photoshop, Graphic Converter or iPhoto, but at the cost of speed. DroPic!'s user interface is reduced to a minimum. As the name suggests, just drop your picture to the program icon or into the image view and select one of three output sizes. Press the "Save" button and your image will be saved with the new size to the desktop.
What's new in this version: Now compiled for Snow Leopard (Mac OS 10.6).
More Products to Consider
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Update image EXIF, IPTC and XMP metadata with location-specific...
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Resize and rotate JPEG and GIF images in batch mode.
- Read and write image information without renewed JPEG-compressi...
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Display size and create HTML tags for your images.
- Easily resize image files.
- Covert, manipulate, and edit image files.
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- View and store your JPEG pictures using this image database vie...
- Convert your images to various formats.
- View comic and manga images.
- Create 'windows' out of your pictures which can be placed anywh...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- Create logos that look like a Photoshop guru spent hours labori...
- Batch resize, recompress, remove profile from jpegs.