From June Tate:
A widget designed for simplicity and elegance. Why wait for some overcomplicated blog posting software like W.Bloggar or MacJournal to load, when you can simply go into your dashboard and quickly post an update? DashBlog was specifically designed to get around the hurdles that Web interfaces and blog posting software have always posed for the author: kludgy interfaces and slow startup times. Dashblog currently supports the BloggerAPI for posting downloads, but it s backend was written to support other future APIs. Current on the todo list is ATOM, MetaWeblog, and MovableType.
More Products to Consider
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Widget displays Amazon's lightning deals.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Keyboard tool that lets you "click" buttons and control your ap...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Firefox Amazon helper: currency convert, price compare.
- Executes a list of programs after a time delay.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Total news & blog aggregation.
- Get an Dashboard styled clock for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- UTC time clock for the desktop.
- Get an Office Clock styled widget for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Post messages to Blogger-enabled weblogs.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.