CNET Editors' review
Using productivity software can be a great way to increase efficiency, but all too often, software that is designed to save time ends up being too complex to really be efficient. That's not the case with Daily To-Do List, though; this simple program lets users create basic to-do lists without a lot of confusing or unnecessary features.
Daily To-Do List has a simple interface that's easy to navigate. Users simply choose the appropriate day from a calendar and then add their tasks. Each task can be assigned to a specific category and marked with its priority level. Users can also set reminders for any time during the day that the task is due, and tasks can be reordered within the list in any way that makes sense to the user. Each task also provides ample space for notes, letting users keep important information associated with each task close at hand. For easy portability, to-do lists--either single or multiple days--can be printed or exported as HTML. The program's built-in Help file is surprisingly well-written and thorough, with plenty of screen shots. We have definitely seen to-do lists that offer more features, such as more flexible reminders, progress meters, the capability to assign tasks to different people, and so-on. But not everyone needs all of that, and we think that Daily To-Do List is a great choice for anyone looking for a basic, straightforward to-do list without a lot of complex bells and whistles.
Daily To-Do List installs and uninstalls without issues. We recommend this program to all users.
Editors' note: This is a review of the full version of Daily To-Do List 2.35. The trial version is limited to 21 days.
Daily To-Do List is a to-do list software with reminder and to-do lists organized day by day. To-do lists can be printed and exported to HTML. All tasks can have customized priority level, task category, and reminder. Tasks are ordered; you can move them up or down using toolbar buttons or drag & drop them around. Each category has its own color, so you can easily recognize the type of individual tasks. Everything is saved automatically. Supports recurrent tasks.
What's new in this version: Version 3.0571 includes small fixes and improvements.
More Products to Consider
- Manage your tasks, to-do lists, notes, and reminders easily.
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Write down your tasks on sticky notes, set reminders, and print...
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Specify your to-do list by priorities or order.
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Manage and organize your tasks and schedules.
- Manage and export your task list to various formats.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Create notes and set reminders and alarms.
- Keep track of important dates and events.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Select employees for drug testing randomly.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Create, display, and print calendars and schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Compile a calendar with reminders, alarms, and to-do lists.
- Add expanding two-level menus to your Web pages.
All versions:3.3 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"This program is decent."
Version: Daily To-Do List 2.35
Allows sorting, categories, more complex "to do" functions.
The G.U.I looks nice although the print icon doesn't belong with the window theme which isn't a problem really.
The font is small, and does not allow re-sizing to larger text on higher resolution displays.
Despite it being useful, it's also "Unregistered" - a program like this should never be commercial, seeing how the average software developer can write one of these quite quickly in C++ or DOT net.
The program can be used, and the concept is good. But it's not worth purchasing or unlocking. It's no different then writing on a piece of paper with a pen! If you're looking for a free "unlimited" use program, I don't recommend something like this.
"It was Okay. Not what I was looking for."
Version: Daily To-Do List 2.35
Not what I needed.
Try it for yourself.
"I like Online To Do Lists better"
Version: Daily To-Do List 2.3
Look, as I said I like online to do lists much better... personally I'd recommend ZoToDo.com/