From dot software:
Cookie muncher is a cookie manager that deletes all your cookies but the ones that you want to keep. Cookies are little bits of text that store information about you that a web site can retrieve at a later time. Cookies can be a privacy issue and Cookie Muncher allows you to deal with this privacy issue quickly and easily.
Support for Multiple Browsers Cookie Muncher supports more browsers than the competition with support for a whopping five browsers. It supports Mozilla, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chimera, and OmniWeb. With support for such a large amount of browsers you can easily switch your browser by saving all the cookies from your original browser right into your new browser. Comparable products are not as flexible as Cookie Muncher. Cookie Muncher is the first, and only cookie manager to have support for Safari, Apple's new high-speed web browser. With support for five browsers no other cookie manager can come even close!
Delete Cookies at Startup Rather then double-clicking on the Cookie Muncher icon every time you want to manage or delete your cookies. Cookie Muncher will allow you to delete all the cookies but the ones you specify upon logging into your Mac OS X account. In other words, as you login, Cookie Muncher will delete all the cookies but the ones you want to keep.
Edit and View Cookie Values Sometimes just the name and domain of the cookie is not enough. Another great feature of Cookie Muncher is the ability to edit the values of any given cookie. When you edit a cookie you can set if the cookie is enabled, secure, and what time it expires. Advanced users may want to change such information as the domain, name, and value of a cookie. For example you can edit a Yahoo mail cookie to change the email address remembered by the browser rather then to go to the Yahoo mail web site and changing it the hard way.
Search for Cookies Cookie muncher allows you to search for cookies by their domain. Instead of scrolling through 350 cookies to find the ones you want to keep you can type in part of the domain and it will display all the matches for you. Once your matches are found you can decide what you want to do with them. You can check certain cookies so you can concentrate on the ones you want. When you have selected the cookies you want to deal with you can either delete them or add them to your cookie list.
Cookie Muncher is Smart When Cookie Muncher reads cookies from your hard drives it checks to see if they are in your cookie list. If a cookie already resides in your cookie list and is identical to the one Cookie Muncher is reading then Cookie Muncher will not add that cookie to the main cookie list giving you one less cookie to deal with.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed crashing problems related to having zero cookies in the my cookie list and saving to Internet Explorer.
More Products to Consider
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Video chat/calling tool; see up to 6 friends at once.
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- View Outlook .msg email and contact files on Mac.
- Google, Skype, Yahoo, MSN, AIM, Jabber, Facebook, SMS, Fax, and...
- Copy to, move to, or open a recently used mailbox.
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- Access your Infusionsoft data from Apple Mail.
- Thesaurus service, like OS X's built-in spell check.
- Add DSP effects to any Mac application with audio content.
- Add functionality for Apple Mail signatures.
- Benchmarking utility.
- Auto record Skype phone and video calls.
- Remind yourself to include e-mail attachments if you forget.
- Protect your online privacy via a cookie manager.
- Decide which cookies to keep on your computer when using Intern...
- Generate short links for Twitter by dragging media to your menu...
- Instant messaging tool.
- Cleans out unwanted entries from your browser's cookie.
- Audio recording & editing software.
- Localized version.