Here's what's new in Connectify 9.2.2:
- Correctly read the MTU of connections with dynamic MTU values (like Speedify!
- Fix compatibility with some VPN products - The ability of client devices to access the Hotspot host computer by using any of the host's IPs has been turned off by default. It may be re-enabled by selecting Settings - Advanced - Access Host via Any IP. This fixes compatibility with Switchboard Personal Server.
- Further stability and reporting improvements
What's new in this version:
- New Driver / Improved Compatibility - We did a lot of work to debug problems caused by other drivers on your system doing a variety of bad things. The end result is great; we have fixed compatibility with Cisco AnyConnect VPN, Yes Go 4G USB modem, Vodafone and Huawei USB modems, as well as many others.
- Fixed a fragmented packet handling issue with the Spotflux VPN on iOS clients - It's likely that this fix may resolve issues with other devices and applications as well. New 'Se... See all new features »