From Ankit Malhotra:
Drag and Drop it and it's all set to go. The main window of Conceal maintains two panels for Encryption and Decryption, respectively. You can drag and drop the appropriate file on one of the panel in order to initiate the corresponding process. File can also be added by Double-clicking the panels. Conceal would analyze the file type and upon acceptance it prompts you to choose your destination path- where the encrypted file will be saved and to enter your password to encrypt the file. Here you'll be given some additional options like- weather, after encryption, you want to keep your original file or not. Then you have a set of options under Options Button, where you can select the particular encryption algorithm you wish to use, depending on personal or organizational needs. If none selected Conceal uses default algorithm to encrypt. Click Save and Close label and your file is encrypting. A brief account for each of these algorithms is written to give user a basic idea of the differences in using these specific algorithms. It's indicated in terms of overall data security and time of execution of the algorithm.This will assist you in making a correct choice. When you haven't selected any of the options, then Conceal chooses a default algorithm for Encryption, which is the Data Encryption Standard(DES). Amongst the four indicated options for encryption, Conceal also offers it's custom algorithm for encryption, called the "Fast Encrypt". This will be useful if "High speed" is preferred above "High security". From security perspective, Fast Encrypt works well in case of all binary files except those which notepad compatible. Another distinctive aspect of Fast Encrypt is that it will take a constant amount of time while encrypting files ranging from a few KB's to as large as in GB.
More Products to Consider
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Protect your PC in real time from malware & spyware.
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Encrypt your files to protect them.
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Protect your personal data against unauthorized access.
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Encrypt any of your files with AES-128, AES-192, AES-256, RC2, ...
- Reduce multiple passwords to one single item.
- Decrypt Adobe PDF owner security to allow edit, print, and copy...
- Encrypt and decrypt files with a password to protect sensitive ...
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Set up a shop on your Web site with no server-side scripts.
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Securely store and manage your passwords.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Encrypt your personal data and files.
- Protect your files using blowfish encryption.
- Decrypt MS SQL Server stored procedure, trigger, function, and ...
- Record and view every keystroke typed on keyboard.
- Encrypt or decrypt files via command line.