Collectorz.cbsi.comic Collector is comic book database software and automatic creator list and cover art. Just enter titles and select the issues you own, or scan barcodes. Browse, sort, and search your comic collection, in List View, Images View, or in Cover Flow. Check your comic database with the CLZ Comics mobile app for iPhone or Android, or share it online.
What's new in this version: version 5.3 build 1 includes new "Manual" method for just replacing the old base folder with a new one.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Manage a database of your books.
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Catalog and keep track of your glassware collection.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Organize your books, videos, and media files.
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Organize and track your CD collection and quickly find what you...
- Manage your complete comic book collection.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Catalog and easily find archives stored on your removable media...
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Catalog and maintain collections of books, discs, videos, CD-RO...
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Organize your collection of music, books, videos, and games.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Keep track of all your information about technology equipment.
- Organize your contacts and catalogue your music, photos, and mo...
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Manage and catalog your entire library of architectural drawing...
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 6 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-5 of 5
"Like a barebones Access db"
Version: Collectorz.cbsi.comic Collector 4.5.2
Umm...the Free Trial?
Does not support UPC/barcodes. Sure, some UPCs overlap, but they should allow you to associate/link the ones that do.
Check out their online database (you can browse entries) and you'll see lots of Marvel entries that are blank. I'm guessing they read DC over there.
The forums pretty dead, 0 to few discussions pertaining to comic books.
"Weak database entries; not easy to use mobile"
Version: Collectorz.cbsi.comic Collector 4.5.2
Simple interface, intuitive, easy to jump in and use
Quality of new entries are poor. Maj of current iss are cover scans. Wrong titles, scans, prices. Not enough standards for a database. Forum doesn't welcome newbies. "Old Guard" are not friendly. It's dying b/c they are running it into the ground.
Ok software, but quality of database is poor. There are better databases and communities around that offer more. You will be doing more work on data entry and checking for accuracy, while new submissions have to be scanned by you and submitted for approval by a small group of volunteers with an attitude. Many times it takes over a week for newer entries to make it into the database, and the entries don't contain data and are not reliable or accurate.
"Great software for comic collectors!"
Version: Collectorz.cbsi.comic Collector 4.5.1
Easy to use. Like the user-defined fields. I can set it up to print whatever I want on my reports. I also like the "Statistics" function, which keeps a running total of my purchases and their current values.
Took at least thirty seconds to figure out. :)
Version: Collectorz.cbsi.comic Collector 4 build 2
easy to use wonderful program add, edit comics, & comics info.
i wanted to put deadpool in character list comiccollecotr didnt have him in the character list but i was able to add deadpool to the character list, & able to add others to other lists in the progam one-shots, sports, to the comic directorys to add as tags
your also able to save comcilist to jumpdrive, memory card or anyother memry card device and take it with you on the go back up file doesnt take up much room to save on memroy device take it with you & and show your frends or family as long they have the program installed on there computer
if your a comic collector or know someone who is and wants to add there comic invnetory on pc or jump drive this progam is for them
two things i didnt wasnt crazy about when add a new item to the tag list example malibu comics you cant delete it from the inventory list afterwards,
and one thing i just found out after everytime i add new listings to my list i have to defragment my computer but other than those 2 things i can live with it.
"Try something else."
Version: Collectorz.cbsi.comic Collector 3.3.1
Works well, great looks.
Why not try free software?? Gurulib.com