ClocX is a truly beautiful analog clock enhancement for your desktop. You can choose from a wide variety of styles, all of them high quality and very attractive. You can also use it to run one-time or recurring alarms, that can play a sound file, launch a message box or run an application of your choice. In addition, the program offers advanced features like anti-aliasing, transparency, click through, calendar display, customizable priority and more. You can change and configure the backgrounds. Not only can you make ClocX transparent, you can choose from 256 levels of transparency. If you never thought, you'd need a desktop clock, ClocX may change your mind.
What's new in this version:
- program completely recompiled with new VC++
- added support for time zone selection from Options dialog
- large icons from separate ICO file moved to main EXE
- improved compatibility with Windows Vista/7/8
- changing option "Run ClocX with Windows" now causes UAC prompt if needed to write into registry
- added many new styles received from fans of ClocX project
- all PNG/BMP themes included in the installation package...
See all new features »