From Gerard Briscoe:
Application to spoof your Ethernet or Airport mac address. It will also generate a random address for you. Admin password required to change mac addresses. Choice of vendor for random generation. Just copy to your applications folder to install. Limitations -does not work with Mac Pro airport Released under GPL. The scripts used to get and set the mac address, for both the Airport and Ethernet interfaces, were modified from one written by Fouad Sethna. Request of user admin password is now handled more securely by the operating system, rather the program itself. This is in response to user feedback that it looked suspicious otherwise. Compatibility with Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard.
What's new in this version: Upgraded the code base extensively, so that the information gathering is more resilient to system updates, which has previously proved problematic.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Replace your Network Interface Card's Media Access Control (MAC...
- Manage all of your precious time easily.
- Connect to a VPN server created by VPN Server Configurator.
- User authentication module, Windows AFP network client.
- Protect the security and privacy of your communications.
- AppleScript developer's tool to gather file lists.
- Command-line file transfer tool.
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.