From Gerard Briscoe:
Application to spoof your Ethernet or Airport mac address. It will also generate a random address for you. Admin password required to change mac addresses. Choice of vendor for random generation. Just copy to your applications folder to install. Limitations -does not work with Mac Pro airport Released under GPL. The scripts used to get and set the mac address, for both the Airport and Ethernet interfaces, were modified from one written by Fouad Sethna. Request of user admin password is now handled more securely by the operating system, rather the program itself. This is in response to user feedback that it looked suspicious otherwise. Compatibility with Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard.
What's new in this version: Upgraded the code base extensively, so that the information gathering is more resilient to system updates, which has previously proved problematic.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Command-line file transfer tool.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Protect your Mac against breaking cyber threats with free antiv...
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Software keyboard.
- Manage all of your precious time easily.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Enables emoji icons on your iPhone & iPod touch outside of Japa...