From Gerard Briscoe:
Application to spoof your Ethernet or Airport mac address. It will also generate a random address for you. Admin password required to change mac addresses. Choice of vendor for random generation. Just copy to your applications folder to install. Limitations -does not work with Mac Pro airport Released under GPL. The scripts used to get and set the mac address, for both the Airport and Ethernet interfaces, were modified from one written by Fouad Sethna. Request of user admin password is now handled more securely by the operating system, rather the program itself. This is in response to user feedback that it looked suspicious otherwise. Compatibility with Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard.
What's new in this version: Upgraded the code base extensively, so that the information gathering is more resilient to system updates, which has previously proved problematic.
More Products to Consider
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Graphical user interface for OpenVPN.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Access and control your Mac from a tablet, phone or a PC.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Secure Apple Remote Desktop and VNC client.
- Content management system.
- Display how much data has traveled over networks.
- Emulate Wyse, Viewpoint, DEC terminals.
- Server log analyzer.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Menubar utility to help play online Quinn, a tetromino game on ...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Update DynIPs at dyndns.servermaster.de.
- Software keyboard.
- Access any PC and Mac via remote desktop.