From Fitness Attitudes:
High intensity cardio training is a superior method of fat loss due to its effect on post workout metabolic rate. If the primary purpose of the cardio training program is weight loss, then regimens of greater frequency and duration of training and moderate intensity are recommended. Version 3 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What's new in this version: Version 3 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Get an application that supports the training database for spor...
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Provide alarm clock program reminding with your scribbles inste...
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Get exact directions for training and nutrition, based on your ...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Improve your physical and mental health practicing Royal Marine...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: