From Fitness Attitudes:
High intensity cardio training is a superior method of fat loss due to its effect on post workout metabolic rate. If the primary purpose of the cardio training program is weight loss, then regimens of greater frequency and duration of training and moderate intensity are recommended. Version 3 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What's new in this version: Version 3 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Append multiple AVI files, save the result as a new file.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Develop intuition to work at Forex with everyday training.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn how to lose 9 pounds in 11 days.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get various exercises for increasing your strength, posture, an...
- Learn how to lose weight.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Find out your body mass index.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get fitness information about getting rid of fat.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn about weight loss supplements.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Learn about Fat Flush Diet.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Track causes and avoid losing Internet connection.
- Calculate loan interests.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: