From Lobotomo Software:
You don't need to be a geek to wonder what your CPU is doing all day long! Sometimes applications (not ours, of course) go astray and hog up CPU cycles, nicking them from other applications and winding down your productivity.
CPULoad offers a simple and light-weight possibility to have the state of your CPU readily available in your menu bar.
If the load of your CPU looks suspiciously high, have a closer look at what is causing the load by launching Apple's Activity Monitor with a single mouse click. Activity Monitor lets you look at the process details and you may terminate the rogue process if required.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Graphical tool to automatically set cpu process priority.
- Extras that are included on the 8.6 CD.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Virtual hybrid piano simulation.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Switch browsers, ftp applications, or even terminals without ha...
- Pause and resume running apps & processes based on current cpu ...
- Adds signal strength & security info to AirPort menu.
- Update DNS-O-Matic dynamic IP information.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Set up an online collaboration: work, talk, and think together.