CPLAT II is a complete redesign of the original CPLAT framework providing a modern low-cost C++ cross-platform framework for development under MacOS, Windows and soon Linux. Unlike other cross-platform frameworks that emulate the appearance of the underlying OS, CPLAT uses the native UI controls of the underlying platform. In addition to using the native OS controls, CPLAT provides accessors to allow you to get the underlying OS object and make direct calls as necessary to add features that you might want for a particular platform.
What's new in this version: This update includes support for building Universal Binaries and XCode 2.1 for building OSX PPC and Intel apps. Many performance improvements and recplacing depreciated OS functions with more modern OS APIs. Also included is a new PPobToXML conversion tool for converting PowerPlant PPobs to CPLAT XML for use in creating a UI.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Manage bibliographical databases.
- Shoot your enemies to survive.
- Developer framework to add calendar controls.
- Semi-3D Matrix Screensaver.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Astrology Software producing detailed world maps.
- Addresses issues displaying and printing certain OpenType fonts...
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Developer tools for Carbon apps.
- Convert Flash movies to Mac and Windows screensavers.