CPLAT II is a complete redesign of the original CPLAT framework providing a modern low-cost C++ cross-platform framework for development under MacOS, Windows and soon Linux. Unlike other cross-platform frameworks that emulate the appearance of the underlying OS, CPLAT uses the native UI controls of the underlying platform. In addition to using the native OS controls, CPLAT provides accessors to allow you to get the underlying OS object and make direct calls as necessary to add features that you might want for a particular platform.
What's new in this version: This update includes support for building Universal Binaries and XCode 2.1 for building OSX PPC and Intel apps. Many performance improvements and recplacing depreciated OS functions with more modern OS APIs. Also included is a new PPobToXML conversion tool for converting PowerPlant PPobs to CPLAT XML for use in creating a UI.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Shoot your enemies to survive.
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Developer framework to add calendar controls.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Astrology Software producing detailed world maps.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- File & directory compare & merge utility.