From Rambeau Christophe:
CC-CAM is an alarm system based on movement detection. It can send to you the intruder's photos on your cell phone's email address, to record the pictures on hard drive send them to your email address or on your Web site. The detection's threshold adjusts itself automatically. The live-cam mode allows you to watch your Webcam's picture on other computers by using internet. Version 1.2.5 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Search and access your files, folders, documents, e-mails, and ...
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Save and organize Web pages, text, e-mail, and images.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Protect your PC from virus-ridden spam using Java technology.
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Create and publish Web versions of your MS Office documents.
- Manage your e-mails, documents, and Web content.
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Search the Web and block pop-ups.
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Update HTML pages and manage forms on your Web site.
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Comment and discuss any Web page or URL on the Internet.
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Send e-mails fast with various features.
- Synchronize your Outlook 2000-2010 folders through e-mail.
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Record and play calls from various instant messengers and Skype...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1