From HiTek Software:
Automize is a task scheduler and automation software that can automate a variety of tasks, including FTP transfers, FTP monitoring, Web downloads, Web site monitoring, E-mail checking and sending, Telnet, ping, database SQL, advanced zip, unzip, copy, synchronize folders, and directory and file monitoring. In addition, the chaining feature can run tasks in sequence or conditionally depending on exit codes.
Additional features include e-mail notifications on task failure, FTP browsing, ZIP file viewer, extensive logging, and remote task control. It supports dynamic variables to achieve advanced automation tasks. E-mail notification profiles based on exit code can be set for tasks. Schedules can be synchronized to allow or prevent overlapping schedules. Version 8.09 adds Schedule module to schedule every odd, even or custom week.
More Products to Consider
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Speed Up (Defrag), Clean Up and Optimize Your Mac.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- A fresh approach on task management - easy to use, but with sop...
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Create, edit, and manage your own screenplays.
- Screen capture utility.
- Analyze your music collection and build playlists.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Store any kind of information you can find.
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Search, view, and manage your documents.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Data recovery software.
- Scan and stumble upon wireless networks.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Version: Automize 7.43
"Needs some work"
Version: Automize 6.17
Didn't really use it long enough...
I couldn't select a network drive for local folder - could only select folders on my hard disk - that's a major issue. There was no column-browsing which is such a nice feature of OS X and seeing as most software takes on the same style of file browsing I think I'll wait for an update and try again...