From HiTek Software:
Automize is a task scheduler and automation software that can automate a variety of tasks, including FTP transfers, FTP monitoring, Web downloads, Web site monitoring, E-mail checking and sending, Telnet, ping, database SQL, advanced zip, unzip, copy, synchronize folders, and directory and file monitoring. In addition, the chaining feature can run tasks in sequence or conditionally depending on exit codes.
Additional features include e-mail notifications on task failure, FTP browsing, ZIP file viewer, extensive logging, and remote task control. It supports dynamic variables to achieve advanced automation tasks. E-mail notification profiles based on exit code can be set for tasks. Schedules can be synchronized to allow or prevent overlapping schedules. Version 8.09 adds Schedule module to schedule every odd, even or custom week.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Automate and schedule SFTP, FTP, and related tasks.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Send large files or folders without a browser.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purpose
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Set up and resume batch downloads of the software you find on t...
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Control your Internet connections through the SSH server.
- Package your files and get them where you want them to go easil...
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Schedule your sending of e-mail in advance.
- Universal .rar and .zip file opener.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- A fresh approach on task management - easy to use, but with sop...
- Automation tool for various system tasks.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Hardware/software diagnostic tool.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Junk mail filter for Apple Mail.
- Email testing for new apps and websites.
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Version: Automize 7.43
"Needs some work"
Version: Automize 6.17
Didn't really use it long enough...
I couldn't select a network drive for local folder - could only select folders on my hard disk - that's a major issue. There was no column-browsing which is such a nice feature of OS X and seeing as most software takes on the same style of file browsing I think I'll wait for an update and try again...