Araxis Find Duplicate Files helps you to find, view and manage files that have duplicate content, regardless of name. It can be especially useful if you have large Pictures, Downloads or Documents folders. Araxis Find Duplicate Files is easy to use.
What's new in this version: This release fixes a problem calculating free disk space on 32-bit machines running Snow Leopard. It is recommended for all users.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Compare and merge your folders.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Finds files, folders & contents without indexing.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Organize files you are working on, just downloaded, or want to ...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- This release fixes a single bug. It is recommended for all user...
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Know where you took that photo. Write EXIF/XMP/IPTC to JPEG, RA...
- Customize your files, text, and images in different ways and fi...
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Find duplicate files on your computer and get rid of them.
- Play and manage your sound files.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Search, view, and manage your documents.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Usenet newsreader for discussions, files, media.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- PDF editor to review, annotate and manipulate PDF documents.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content