From Aomei Technology:
Aomei Dynamic Disk Converter is a powerful dynamic disk management. Its main feature is to directly convert a dynamic disk back to basic disk without loss of data, and also sector by sector convert/clone from spanned, striped, mirrored and RAID 5 volume to a basic partition. Fortunately, for a dynamic unreadable disk and invalid dynamic disk can also be good to revert them to the basic and retrieve the data you desired.
1. Safely, directly convert dynamic disk to basic within 3~10 seconds.
2. Convert an invalid or unreadable dynamic disk to basic disk.
3. Support spanned volume, striped volume (RAID 0), mirrored volume (RAID 1) and RAID 5 volume convert (clone) to basic partition.
4. Support to directly convert dynamic disk containing mirrored volume to basic.
5. Ensure system bootable and data security after reverting dynamic to basic disk.
6. Support a single disk and volume with the maximum capacity of 2TB.
7. Support for FAT, FAT32, NTFS, exFAT and others (e.g. ext2, ext3) file systems.
8. Friendly user interface makes you use it more easily and efficiently.
What's new in this version:
Version 3.2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
Version: Aomei Dynamic Disk Converter Professional Edition 3.5
easy to use, time saving,
not found yet.
My computer is Windows 7 32 bit. I have created two dynamic disks to use. But after using a period of time, I want to convert dynamic disk into basic disk. So I begin to find some solutions to help me out. Finally, I choose to use AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter which supports to convert multiple dynamic disks to basic disk simultaneously. It is quite useful.