From DB Software Laboratory:
Advanced ETL Processor extracts data from any database, transforms, validates it and loads into another database automatically. A unique technology called "What You See Is What You Load" saves a lot of time during testing and design of validation and transformation processes. It shows you how the data will be transformed and loaded into the data warehouse or database without actually loading it. At any time, you can press the "Preview" button and see what the results of an ETL flow would look like.Advanced ETL Processor can help you extract data from an Excel file, validate date formats, sort data, deduplicate it and load it into the database, run stored procedure or SQL script, once loading is completed. Unlike Oracle SQL loader, BCP, DTS or SSIS, Advanced ETL Processor can also add new and update old records based on the key defined by user.
What's new in this version: Version 184.108.40.206 has format field name dialogue improvements.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Automate loading data into Oracle, SQL Server, ODBC from flat f...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Perform multi-dimensional analysis with dynamic SQL generation.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Let your business benefit from the e-commerce convenience.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Transform the data to fit your needs and load it into your data...
- Learn to use Microsoft Office applications as business intellig...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Learn about Data Analyzer 3.5.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create reports that works with the Great Plains 8.0 sample data...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Solve the problem of transferring data between various data sou...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Get an application for pet-sitting business.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Manage business customers and integrate media channels to a sin...
- Keep track of your inventory and finances.
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Outstanding ETL Tool"
Version: Advanced ETL Processor 220.127.116.11
Advanced ETL Processor has comparable features to products that cost thousands more. It enabled me to perform a complex conversion in days vs the normal months that previous conversions took. It has a large number of build in functions that can be used in the data transformation process. If the build in functions are not enough you can access the "Calculations" function. This function lets you use a scripting language to perform logical and other calculations.
One huge benefit of this product is the responsiveness of support. They are always very prompt in returning assistance. Beyond excellent support the developers also listen to needs and enhancement request. It is typical to see an enhancement in the next version or two after we discussed it - a matter of a day or two!
This tool is a valuable part of my conversion process. I am glad I found it.
The scripting language is somewhat difficult to figure out. However, support has been very patient helping me figure out the parts I struggled with.
The documentation consist of a PDF document. I would like to see it in a Windows Help format or live online from their website. I would also like to see more real life examples.
An outstanding value for the cost. Advanced ETL Processor is a very powerful ETL tool at a fraction of the cost of other ETL tools.
"Potential to save signifigant time processing extracts."
Version: Advanced ETL Processor 18.104.22.168
Easy to use
Support is great
Automation of data proccessing frees time for other tasks
Documentation is a little out of date
This product has the potential to be quite a time saver. It is fairly easy to use and does not take long to get things set up. The documentation is not quite what I had hoped for however the support for this product has been great. Typical requests/questions have been answered same day. I am looking forward to all of the time (money) this will save me.