From Fitness Attitudes:
Vertical Lying Leg Thrust:1. Raise your legs until your feet are above your pelvis; focus on contracting the abdominal. 2. Thrust your heels to the ceiling, breathe out, keep contracting the abdominal, raising the pelvis out of the cradle of your fists. 3. Lower out of the thrust back to your fists, leaving your feet above your pelvis. 4. Lower your legs back to the initial position.This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Read the latest forum discussions about football from your desk...
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Show and read the latest football discussion topics from your d...
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Learn about how to take care of your cuticles.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Listen to 88.5 WXPN on your desktop.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1