AIDA64 Extreme is a streamlined Windows diagnostic and benchmarking software for home users. AIDA64 Extreme provides a wide range of features to assist in overclocking, hardware error diagnosis, stress testing, and sensor monitoring. It has unique capabilities to assess the performance of the processor, system memory, and disk drives. AIDA64 is compatible with all current 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows operating systems, including Windows 8.1 Update 1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 Update 1.
What's new in this version:
- Support for 33 new LCD and VFD devices
- LGA2011-v3 motherboards support
- Improved support for monochrome LCDs
- AData SP910, SanDisk Extreme Pro SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon R9 285
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce 900 Series