*Loosely based on the events of Ezekiel 9
The world has ended, and peace is just a memory. The mad have inherited the earth. Every attempt to rebuild what-once-was constantly destroyed by both lawless rider and chrome-plated mutant. Serenity only exists in the brief moments between gun-fire and falling bodies. Survival is all that matters.
With most of the world gone mad, a gunslinger of the post-apocalypse - Nix - lives day-to-day on the road scavenging for food and gasoline. But when a war-party emerges from the wasteland searching for Nix, he hits the wasteland highway to find out who or what is behind his bounty.
- Inspired by games of the C64, Atari, Amiga, NES, and other retro gaming systems.
- NO ADS!
- Weekly updates!
- Reflex/speed based tactics required (BUTTON MASHERS BEWARE).
- Hectic highway combat and furious, in-town shootouts.
- Random road events and towns.
- Search for food, fuel, and other supplies (NO CRAFTING).
- Check-point / password save system (just like games of old!).
- A single life/ no continues.
- NO ZOMBIES!