Here is how Vana works:
1) Figure out the habit that you want to break
2) Break your habit down into the three main parts: the Cue, Routine, and Reward
3) Create a new routine that will be triggered by the same cue and give you the same reward
4) Track how much of your new routine you are able to complete, and track your progress as you go by keeping a streak!
5) Determine whether or not you have "completed" transforming your bad habit into a new one
You can keep track of as many Habits you would like. The goal of Vana is to allow you to realize what makes your bad habit, and realize how to change it so that you can make a positive change in your everyday life.