Mobile application, embedded "CNOPS AMO Assured", seamlessly allows better access to information related to the administrative status of policyholders and monitoring of benefits guaranteed by the medical insurance. The objective is to ensure the right to information and promote proximity and quality of the services provided.
The application is for the following populations:
1. The insured active and retired public sector.
2. The violations of human rights.
4. active and retired insured ONCF
The application offers the following features:
- Consultation of the administrative situation of the insured and their dependents;
- Monitoring of the registration card
- Monitoring of reimbursement of medical records;
- Track supported hospitalization in Morocco and abroad, dialysis, cancer, ophthalmology, etc.
- Monitoring Supported expensive drugs admitted payers mode that allows the insured to check the processing status of its support file, conventionnees pharmacies and expensive drugs involved
- Drug Guide (and generic) with readable bar codes
- Compare prices of acts between several producers care categories, according to the National Reference Price
- Sending complaint or request for information with the possibility to attach documents;
- Useful addresses with geo-locations (sites CNOPS, ONOUSC, OFFPPT, and producers MUTUAL care)
- Prevention messages on the main pathologies affecting target populations.