No Cone of Shame, But We Did Get Fixed!
We do not like the Cone of Shame, but we do like pushing out fixes and improvements to make our app better. If you have any feedback, let us know! We won't be hiding under your porch (mainly because we're an app, not a talking dog), but we do love you nonetheless.
• Ad sizes for various-sized devices, including iPads, no longer look wonktastic
• Distances to dispensaries are more accurate (though sadly, still not yet calculated in parsecs)
• Appropriate location/updates are displayed when users change permissions and launch the app
• All markers for delivery services now display
• Cache me ousside: we cleared cached images on dispensary location tiles (how bow dahkwscnmrk), and map markers now load the correct dispensary to correspond with its location
• Dispensary lists and their location information no longer Tokyo drift across the screen when you scroll through them
• Your user profile data now immediately displays when you login or navigate to Account
• Selecting "Current Location" from the Location Search view has been fixed
• You can now submit strain reviews on an iPad crash-free!
• Speaking of crashes, submitting a strain review and selecting a nearby location where you obtained that strain no longer crashes the app
• Again, speaking of crashes (sorry, we're recovering crashaholics), searching for a location in the Strain Review View won't crash the app
• 'Member when viewing dispensary locations from the Strain Review section scrunched the list of results so it looked all weird and crazykwscnmrk Both member berries and Pepperidge Farm remembers. (Anyway, we fixed that.)
• The hours of operation display on deal details is no longer sized for ant eyes and can now be read by humans and folks like Derek Zoolander who can't read good and who wanna learn to do other stuff good too