Handy Calculator: nothing unneeded... just functional, convenient and stylish!
- Single-colour Apple-style that won't strain your eyes
- Becomes nearly invisible when inactive!
- Basic functions and big convenient buttons
- Allows you to input a complete formula all at once before having to press [=]
- Understands parentheses too
- Can copy the result to computer memory for use in other documents and calculations
- Copy the current result with a single click on the calculator's display pane.
- Can paste in any number or calculation sequence.
- Can handle and display long numbers, set through an item in the View menu. Handy for professionals, programmers and scientists.
- Works with any language or keyboard layout!
- Lastly, it's a convenient and stylish calculator to assist your work and embellish your desktop!
There are all sorts of Mac calculators... pretty ones, beautiful ones... some are nearly works of art. But all this eye-candy can get distracting. So we've created a single-colour Apple-style calculator that won't strain your eyes. Simple yet stylish.
What's new in version 2.2
- Decimal numbers can be entered without zero. (32 * .01)
- To copy result - simple click on result area.
- All known bugs were fixed.
- Now you can use percent sign in short (ex. 3201 - 10%) expressions.
- Clear button (full apple keyboards only) now works as expected.
ReleaseMay 4, 2013
Date AddedMay 4, 2013
Operating SystemsMacintosh, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8