ullmo Kickdrive is a Windows configuration and testing software for CAN/CANopen networks, CAN/CANopen Position Drives and other motion-oriented applications in automation industry.
fullmo Kickdrive is:
* Scalable - Grows with your requirements.
* Highly programmable through Python scripting and Qt Quick.
* Portable - No installation required.
* Easy to use.
With fullmo Kickdrive you can:
* Operate and service CANopen products from fullmo GmbH and ebm-papst.
* Make your own CAN/CANopen service software with your own look and features.
* Perform CAN/CANopen analysis using CAN Bus Monitor, CANopen object readout, CANopen data logging and scoping, CANopen network analysis and monitoring.
* Create your own smartphone-like user interfaces using HTML and Qt Quick technology.
* Create specialized setup tools for your own CANopen product.
* Create one-click configuration or service tools for field service.
* Create in-house testing systems.
fullmo Kickdrive is designed for use with the fullmo USB-CAN interface, but is also a standalone software product that can be used with a range of third-party Controller Area Network (CAN) bus interfaces: Lawicel CANUSB, Peak PCAN, Kvaser CAN, EMS CAN PC Interfaces, Movimento Castor USB, MHS Elektronik Tiny-CAN, Zanthic CAN4USBFX.
What's new in version 1.9
Improved scope, python and UI panel modules. IXXAT support. Minor fixes & improvements.
ReleaseJune 18, 2013
Date AddedJune 18, 2013
Operating SystemsWindows 8, Windows Vista, Windows, Windows 7, Windows XP