Stay connected to the Forex market from anywhere with regular updates about major currency pairs. Traders at all levels can benefit from free Forex signals, news, professional technical and fundamental analysis.
DailyForex.com has been covering the Forex world since 2006 and providing free Forex signals & articles to help new traders master the Forex market, which can be read on demand so that traders can focus on the topics that suit their needs and interests. Intermediate and advanced traders can benefit from helpful Forex news and daily analysis provided by expert traders looking for additional guidance to find their footing in the markets.
Available free Forex signals: EURUSD, GBPJPY, USDJPY, GBPUSD , EURJPY, AUDUSD, GOLD, OIL and more.
DailyForex.com analysts track the charts and report on major currency pairs including EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, USD/JPY, AUD/USD and others, as well as gold, oil and other commodities. You can also enjoy:
Weekly and monthly Forex forecasts for the major currency pairs
Weekly recaps from across the Forex, currency and commodity markets
Articles about trading psychology, Forex trading strategies, risk management and more
Notifications about breaking news, time-sensitive signals and more
DailyForex is supporting English, Spanish, Italian and Arabic
The DailyForex.com mobile application updates regularly so that youll be able to stay on top of the market no matter where you are.
- Some of the items in the list are premium, that means only paid user have access to those items.
Our main package:
- Monthly Signals Package: Includes access to all premium Forex signals. $49.95USD/month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- There is no free trial period in any of our packages
We always love to hear your feedback! Please tell us what you think or ask us whatever you want directly by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org