No one's sure of the number of guests at the latest catering job? The customer could use a new transmission and new muffler, and--hey--what's that gonna cost?
"What's the high estimate, and what's the low estimate?"
Don't sit there with a pencil or regular calculator, going through six different possible scenarios. With EstimatesPlease estimating software, you just enter what you know, using ordinary English:
* Between 500 and 550
* Approximately 160
* Possibly 40
EstimatesPlease instantly gives you a set of five estimates, ranging from the lowest possible to the highest, with the average in the middle.
It looks and works like an ordinary calculator--no hard-and-fast numbers, though--so you're comfortable from your first calculation.
Features and Benefits
* Estimate anything quickly and confidently. Better estimates means a better informed decision.
* Estimate anything in just one equation (attempting to estimate with a regular calculator will require multiple equations). You'll save time and there's less confusion.
* You'll almost be entering your equations in plain English with words like "possibly" and approximately". It's simple and you'll be comfortable in no time.
* Unsure of what to do? The helpful tips on the bottom of the screen will give your options at every step of your equation.
* You'll receive five estimates, ranging from the "lowest-possible-case" estimate to the "highest-possible-case" estimate. You decide if you want to be cautious, optimistic or somewhere in the middle.
* EstimatesPlease has a dynamic tape display. You won't forget part of your equation or add the same number twice.
* EstimatesPlease has digit grouping to make your equations easy to read.
* EstimatesPlease provides standard features like memory, back and clear entry.
* Don't retype--instantly copy your entire equation to the Clipboard with one click.