APEA Mobile brings the convenience of accessing your APEA online resources on both iPad and iPhone!
- Watch your multimedia courses through the CE Center. Earn contact hours and print your certificate.
- Download and listen to your audio review course. Easily follow each lecture in the course syllabus.
- Automatic notification when new content is available.
- Get access to free media including free audio, video and digital content.
- Easy access to CareOnPoint, your go to resource for primary care providers and nurse practitioners.
- View your recent activity from the main menu.
- Contact APEA via email directly from inside the app.
APEA: Advanced Practice Education Associates is a nurse practitioner company committed to helping nurse practitioners and nurse practitioner students advance professionally and educationally through continuing education programs, book, clinical tools, and practice exam questions. APEA offers the most comprehensive family and adult-gero nurse practitioner review courses to prepare for the national certification exams offered by ANCC and AANP. APEA boasts a 99% pass rate for all first time test takers who attend our Live Review Courses. APEAs review courses, pharmacology courses, and clinical updates cover all of the most current evidence-based NP practices. Online videos and audio are recorded live at actual courses.
CareOnPoint is an online, fully searchable resource, accessible with an internet connection with brilliant graphics and concise pharmacology tables. CareOnPoint is a time saver with the latest information in bulleted format.
APEA is accredited by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners as an approved provider of nurse practitioner continuing education. AANP Provider #100820.