DRM stands for Digital rights management. It explains what services Video DRM protection will provide from its full form. DRM-protect gives you the guarantee that all your video content and audio files are stored and published in encryption form.
Our software provides high-quality DRM protection, which will prevent your video content from being copied, reused, and distributed by unauthorized users or data providers. The DRM license operation restricts access to the media files, which is one of the major DRM solutions our DRM technologies offer.
- Video DRM Protection secures your content, from illegal copying and distribution, of different audio and video formats, including MP3, WMA, WAV, and more of audio files and MP4, MPG, WMV, and AVI of video files.
- Before the user plays the media files, a login page displays all the contact information about the content provider from where the user can contact to know the password and access the files.
- The users will only be allowed to view or play the media files, and accessing them will be only possible for those who know the play password. After this, the played content is constantly checked not to get illegally recorded.
- The passwords generated for the videos are created differently for each video with different course names. And are created from generating password page.
- Ad pop-up and watermark style are some of the advanced settings of Video DRM Protection from which you can add a purchase link when the user opens or closes the video. The watermark style can also be changed by changing to different font styles.
- All the content protected with digital rights management limits how many times the content can be played and have an expiration date. The local computer time is verified from the network time, so if any time change is intentionally changed locally, the content remains restricted from being viewed.
- The strongest technology of 256-bit on the fly AES encryption is used to protect and restrict the files from unauthorized use. You can set the levels of security for how your files can be viewed and played.
- A user-friendly interface and complete guide of how to use Video DRM Protection, you can easily convert your media files into protected encrypted files without restricting the user to do any illegal activity to the file.
- Highly compatible software with a variety of windows operating systems starting from Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11 to all the upcoming versions.