RoboForm safely stores all your passwords and form data, so that you can access everything without needing to remember passwords again. To make life even easier for you, it uses the cloud RoboForm Everywhere account for simultaneous use on all your desktop and mobile devices.
Seamless operation: RoboForm automatically records password data the first time you access a site, unlike other similar apps, which require that you manually enter the data in a separate form. We effortlessly accessed all our Web sites and also tested the auto form filling with Amazon and eBay, finding it a handy feature.
Automatic password generation: This is the one feature you'll probably like the most because it saves you the trouble of having to come up with a safe and easy-to-remember password each time a new registration is required. Generating strong passwords that not even you can remember is some extra security assurance.
No Chrome integration: Since Chrome does not allow plug-in integration, you can't use this app with it. The good news is that RoboForm comes with its own basic Web browser.
Cloud security: RoboForm is as good (and as bad) as any other password manager; the thought of a single password unlocking everything to a trespasser is our worst nightmare.
RoboForm significantly enhances productivity by efficiently accessing Web sites, filling forms, and generating safe passwords. It's the industry standard in its category, having been used without problems for ten or more years. We tested the free version with a ten log-in limit on a single device, but since most of us need a lot more than that, we recommend the subscription-based RoboForm Everywhere option that syncs everything for $9.95 for the first year.
RoboForm for Android is a password manager and form filler app that allows you to easily and securely access your RoboForm Everywhere logins and form fields. Using this app makes it easy to take your passwords with you wherever you go, eliminating the need to remember and type them. With a user-friendly interface, seamless integration with your RoboForm Everywhere account, and top-of-the-line security features, the RoboForm for Android app is a must-have for all!
- Automatically login to your web accounts with the embedded RoboForm browser.
- Easily handle multi-step Logins with the "Matching Logins" feature.
- Automatically save new login information when you login to websites.
- View and Edit your Logins, Bookmarks, Identities, and Safenotes.
- Secure and save your RoboForm data to your RoboForm Everywhere account.
- Synchronize your RoboForm data with multiple computers and mobile devices.
- Fill long web forms with a single click.
- Generate strong, unique passwords with the built-in Password Generator.
- Options for AutoLogoff and Manual Logoff.
- Import your logins from LastPass, Dashlane,1Password and other password managers.
- Easily search Logins with the built-in search feature.
- App runs in its own browser by default, as the native Android browser does not currently support integration.
- App integrates with Chrome browser. To activate this feature, follow the steps below:
Works for applications with Login screen on Android 4.1.2 & higher and web sites in Chrome on Android 4.3 and higher.
- Open Android Settings -> Accessibility -> RoboForm and switch it on.
- Open another App with a login screen or a web site in Chrome.
- Tap on the password field. Roboform should open matching dialog. In this dialog you can find your saved password. If you have not previously saved a password, then you can save it.
- Return to the application or Chrome browser using the system application manager.
- Tap on any input and you will see it filled.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.