RB App Checker Lite helps users and developers to check code signatures and receipts for applications from any source. It will show certificates, requirements and entitlements, cross-check all this information for consistency, and check that the application's resources have not been altered after signing.
Check if your application is properly signed before submitting it to the App Store or publishing it elsewhere, or if the application you downloaded has been tampered with.
For your convenience, RB App Checker Lite also publishes a Service (right-click on any application in the Finder) and has a fast-select menu for all running applications.
RB App Checker will also work for Xcode archives, frameworks, command-line executables, and most other bundles containing executable code.
The results will be shown as a text report, with pop-up buttons explaining details.
What's new in version 1.1.2 (311)
- Small bug fixes.
- Fixed a bug that prevented running on some releases of OS X 10.8.
- The "Open Applications" submenu is now faster and more reliable.
- Now shows the checked item's Info.plist at code signing time.
- Now opens and checks app installer .pkgs produced as described in this document.
- Now opens and checks most system plugins, bundles, packages, actions, services and whatnot.
ReleaseNovember 28, 2014
Date AddedNovember 28, 2014
Operating SystemsMacintosh, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10