Mobizen is a program that let you use your mobile phone from your PC via USB, Wi-Fi, 3G or LTE on PC, Mac, iPad or Tablet.
Mobizen allows you to use your mobile phone easily from your PC. You can connect to Mobizen via USB, Wi-Fi, 3G or LTE on PC, Mac, iPad or Tablet. Mobizen will connect to your mobile devices with various networks.
- SMARTPHONE MIRRORING
- - Real time mirroring on your PC is supported. With Mobizen, you can seamlessly continue gameplay and use of all other Android apps at full functionality on your PC. Continue to use Kik Messenger, WhatsApp on your PC with Mobizen.
- SCREEN RECORDING
- - You can easily take screen shots and record your mobile screen without rooting. This is the easiest way to record and share mobile gameplay.
- MOBILE PRESENTATION
- - Mobizen works as an effective presentation tool allowing you to mirror your mobile device to a large screen. Tools such as on-screen drawing can enhance the effectiveness of any presentation.
- SMARTPHONE NOTIFICATION
- - Easily receive all smartphone notifications on your PC discreetly and choose which ones you would like to respond to at the click of your mouse.
- VIDEO STREAMING
- - Mobizen allows you to stream music and videos to your PC with ease. Transferring files is no longer necessary as you can easily stream mobile multimedia to a large screen to share with friends and colleagues.
- DRAG-AND-DROP FILE TRANSFER
- - Drag and Drop when you want to transfer photos and other media files to your PC from your mobile. You can also move contents from your PC to your mobile device with this easy-to-use function.
- Step 1. Install the Mobizen app on your smartphone
- Step 2. Download Mobizen PC from Mobizen.com
- Step 3. Connect to Mobizen from either Mobizen.com or the Mobizen PC application
- * Connection: Support for USB, Wi-Fi and 3G / LTE connectivity.
- * You may need to install engine for wireless connection. [Minimum specifications]
- - Smartphone: Android 4.0+ smartphones and tablets
- - Recording: Android 4.2+ smartphone and tablets
- - Web access: Chrome 21+, Safari7+, Firefox18+, Internet Explorer 10+
- - PC: Windows XP or later - Mac: OS X 10.7 or later