Android doesn't allows changing Left-Right balance of device from normal apps like this. Developers cannot do anything into this. Only rooting like methods can work until Android gives developers access to changing balance of audio.
Why i added more ads?
From 2016 for 2 years app had simple banner ads and didn't made money to even buy a low budget headphones i can test with it. But got lots of 1 star reviews for something this app is not responsible. It cannot HACK your device to change left right volumes. Kindly understand this is limitation by Android not developers.
I made this utility app for mainly below reasons -
- While repairing my Mi Piston ear phone I needed to test which wire is left audio channel and which is right and which one is mic. It works as Earphone tester or speaker tester.
- To test both ears whether they perceive sounds equally. Sometimes in ear infections or other cases one ear hears much lower than the other. Even in cases of loud sound ears get disturbed. Use it as Ear tester or hearing tester. Get what % of mismatch is between ears.
- To check headphones, earphones for equal volume on both channels.
- The stereo sound sample inside app is actually a binaural i.e. 3D sound. When Left Right are imbalanced the positioning in 3D world becomes wrong. Its therefore important to check if there is imbalance.
People who cannot hear equal from both ears and have noticeable difference are not able to find correct position of audio source. A person with weak right ear will guess position of sound from center as more left!. Take care of your ears.
App uses nature sounds with permissive license available with name "OpenLicensedMusicPodcast-Episode35AmbientEnvironments" on http://www.archive.org.
- Internet permission is required for ads.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.