Commander One is a dual-panel file manager for Mac, with built-in FTP/SFTP and WebDAV clients. You will get the dual-pane interface for easy moving and copying files from one place to another; multi-tab browsing for eliminating clutter; advanced search for locating files quickly; file operations queueing, hotkeys setup, ZIP support and much more. There is also advanced functionality available in the app's PRO edition: built-in FTP, SFTP and FTPS client that enables transferring files from one machine to another easily and regulating file permissions; support for various cloud storages, like Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive - you can mount them on your Mac as additional disks; support for multiple archive formats such as ZIP, RAR, TBZ, TGZ, 7z; access to data stored on your iOS and Android devices, Amazon S3 storage service - no need to copy data to your machine; WebDAV support - you can connect to as many servers as you want to; and more.
March 28, 2017
Version: Commander One 22.214.171.1247
The software is ok, though I find Forklift more polished.
I just consent you against buying the Pro option. It's laughably bad.
I've paid $29 to get the terminal after reading the article called "The Best Terminal Emulator for Mac OS X" (their piece of literature). It's the worst terminal ever: no tabs, single window, no autocomplete, etc.
Moreover, I had some disappointing experience with their support. Polite and caring, yes. Helpful, no.
1. Free version is ok
2. Pro version - don't buy it.
3. For terminal, use iTerm or Black Screen.
- ability to open and edit files stored on online connections;
- ability to open and edit files in archives (except for RAR);
- ability to open and edit files on MTP and iOS devices;
- support for Box.com;
- support for Backblaze.com;
- a new type of connection for OpenStack Swift (Object Storage), with Keystone authentication services v.1 and v.2;
- ability to choose server endpoint for Amazon S3;
- support for new regions in Amazon S3: cn-north-1 Beijing, eu-north-1 Stockholm;
- SSO support for OneDrive;
- Microsoft Cloud Germany (office.de) support for OneDrive;
- ability to work with "Shared with me" folder on Google Drive;
- ability to mount to WebDAV servers with untrusted HTTPS certificate;
- support for encryption on online connections;
- support for Dropbox Business;
- support for Google Team Drives;
- support for Finder Extensions (Dropbox, Google Backup and Sync, etc.);
- support for Finder Tags;
- support for dark mode on macOS 10.14;
- Italian and Portuguese localizations;
- support for OpenSSH keys for SFTP connections;
- ability to select a UI language in preferences;
- ability to configure the appearance of the built-in preview;
- ability to configure the appearance of the built-in Terminal.
- functionality of operations queue
- operation speed of WebDAV connection
- icons size changes when adjusting the font size
- functionality of built-in Terminal
- work with MTP devices
- support for UTF-8 for FTP connections
- support for Cyrillic characters for FTP connections
- the display of symbolic link icons
- support for AZERTY keyboard