2. View MOT View list of vehicles passed/failed from vehicle safety test
3. Add New Vehicle Add new vehicle details, but make sure you have added specific customer first, if you haven't add any customer, you need to do it through Add New Customer.
After adding customer, you can simply assign the customer to his/her respective vehicle. You can also input: -Registration Number -Vehicle Manufacturer -Vehicle Model -Vehicle Model Year -Vehicle Model Color
4. View Vehicle Database You can view vehicle database list details
5.Add New Customer Input details: -First & Last Name -Address -Phone
6.View Customers You can view customers database list details
7. New Service/Repair Assign specific vehicle maintenance service or repair according to job needed. You can add specific service or repair details including cost and quantity in table: tblJobItems
8. View Reports (Services & MOT) You can see and print the details invoice report for vehicle services and MOT safety car test.