Editors' Note: You will be taken to a third-party site to complete your download. Using P2P and file-sharing software to distribute copyrighted material without authorization is illegal in the United States and many other countries. CBS Interactive does not encourage or condone the illegal duplication or distribution of copyrighted content.
uTorrent is an efficient BitTorrent client for Windows. Most of the features present in other BitTorrent clients are present in uTorrent, including bandwidth prioritization, scheduling, RSS auto-downloading, and Mainline DHT. Additionally, uTorrent supports the protocol encryption joint specification and peer exchange. Unlike many torrent clients, it does not hog valuable system resources--typically using less than 6MB of memory, allowing you to use the computer as if it weren't there at all.
What's new in this version:
- Rewrote string classes for significant crash rate reduction
- Opportunity for users to report poor ads experiences to help us improve ad quality
- Cookie ingestion to improve ad relevancy,Â with option to opt-out
- Fixed behavior re: triggering browser in foreground when intended by user
- Improved detection of default browser
- Solved #1 Pro support issue (first license check) server-side 3/14
- Fixed crash in Remote for some user... See all new features »