Editors' Note: You will be taken to a third-party site to complete your download. Using P2P and file-sharing software to distribute copyrighted material without authorization is illegal in the United States and many other countries. CBS Interactive does not encourage or condone the illegal duplication or distribution of copyrighted content.
uTorrent is an efficient BitTorrent client for Windows. Most of the features present in other BitTorrent clients are present in uTorrent, including bandwidth prioritization, scheduling, RSS auto-downloading, and Mainline DHT. Additionally, uTorrent supports the protocol encryption joint specification and peer exchange. Unlike many torrent clients, it does not hog valuable system resources--typically using less than 6MB of memory, allowing you to use the computer as if it weren't there at all.
What's new in this version:
- Do not allow adding single file torrent from webinterface to uTorrent root directory (Security fix)
- Fix regression: move torrent after completion
- Fix potential crash when automatically restoring node selection
- Fix IE frame related crashes
- Mechanism to limit the resources used by Advertisement
- Fix a potential crash in .btsearch parsing